Thursday 22 August 2013

Juicemaster Detox Trial: Two Weeks Later

Two Weeks Later

I left this bit to write a few weeks later and the one question everybody always has is, yes, the weight has come off, but will it STAY OFF? I must say that two weeks later, I still feel great, I have kept that little bit of weight off and I have incorporate juicing into my everyday diet too. It's a great way to keep fuller for longer. Bear in mind that I try to exercise everyday (do spinning or body combat classes probably 4-5 time per week in any event), so I think that has helped stabilise the outcome. I can also definitely see an improvement in my skin, which tends to breakout a bit during certain times of my hormonal cycle - but I was surprised that the benefits of the juicemaster on my skin were only seen after I conducted the trial and not during this time, which I found interesting. 

All in all, I would definitely see this as an excellent way to shed those few extra pounds, especially if you have a big event coming up. I wouldn't use this as a longer term solution to weight loss, but that is where Jason Vale's 14 day Turbo Charge Your Life comes in. I don't think in the long term, by going back to your old eating habits you will be able to keep those extra pounds off, no dbout they'll creep back on at some point - but I think even a quartely detoxer, this diet will work wonders not just for weight management, but also for the general health benefits that we all so desire in this day and age!

No comments:

Post a Comment