Wednesday 3 July 2013

Finally, a blog I can customise without a struggle!

I have been blogging for a while now. Only now I've found an easy to use blogging site. The other one I used before (no names mentioned) was a real struggle to customise.

Putting my thoughts onto a paper is important, or in this case, a screen. It somehow manages to order them in some way. In this day and age, it’s must faster than writing in a diary. I’m not a diary girl for one, and secondly, who gets the time to keep a diary – unless it relates to a spiritual journey.  Then I’m all for it.

So hopefully this will not come back to bite me in the backside at some point in my future. Like young kids involved in political riots who become politicians and one day they find a picture of themselves throwing burning tyres into the shattered windows of the US embassy spread across a broadsheet. 

Well…hello world.

No comments:

Post a Comment